Archived MyDevice Apps on Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to get these? We've few devices and it'd be great having a way to find shelf locations when pushing pulls, rather then having to walk to the price scanners (which are usually down.)

Is it possible to get these? We've few devices and it'd be great having a way to find shelf locations when pushing pulls, rather then having to walk to the price scanners (which are usually down.)

No, Target isn't going to let people use their secure apps on their personal phones. (Which acknowledges that they have failed at device control)

However if you use the target.com app you can type in a dpci and if you set it to your store it will give you the aisle number.

As we get busier during the holidays stores generally get more equipment. I also learn to share devices with nearby team members.

No, Target isn't going to let people use their secure apps on their personal phones. (Which acknowledges that they have failed at device control)

However if you use the target.com app you can type in a dpci and if you set it to your store it will give you the aisle number.

As we get busier during the holidays stores generally get more equipment. I also learn to share devices with nearby team members.

The sharing of equipment sort of annoys me. Not because I don't like helping out, but when working alone in electronics, it really is vital for me to have it on hand. When I let someone borrow it, it can be up to twenty minutes before getting it back. It would be nice to have the apps on a personal device, but I can see why Target would have problems with that.

The sharing of equipment sort of annoys me. Not because I don't like helping out, but when working alone in electronics, it really is vital for me to have it on hand. When I let someone borrow it, it can be up to twenty minutes before getting it back. It would be nice to have the apps on a personal device, but I can see why Target would have problems with that.

Yeah I also don't think equipment should ever leave certain places (beauty, fitting room and electronics).

That said, come q4 when two people are pushing the same vehicle of toys on parallel aisles. I don't see why they can't share.

Last edited:
Additionally, not sure if you know this but all boxes still in its case pack should have the location on it.

Apps on personal devices could work if they required a login as well as force the app to only work on Target WiFi

Some ETLs have apps, and all STLs do.

target should allow at least for team leaders to use a VM that can access info while on guest wifi without allowing target data on to personal phone when not in store. TM's can barely get facebook running on their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back