Archived myHelp ...anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that an app on the Zebra? I think I opened it one time and Gatekeeper popped up so I closed it.

I stumbled across something today. Equipment inventory reports and device activity throughout the store. If that was myHelp, it was pretty cool.

Ya - that's the one ... gatekeeper just wants to know who you are ... doesn't everything on the zebra make you login eventually?

Pretty nice to pinpoint issues with networked devices. Is that the main point? I mean I can see servers and routers and access point galore.

ya it nice to see whats what, but the end would be letting you tell spot to sort something out ...like avoiding ever having to leave the floor to get something sorted out. incidents, global n for your store are in there as well.

Spotted it on one of the Zebras today. Definitely a ton of information available, which can be helpful if TMs are trained to use it. Our PMT was kind of jealous since he doesn't have it on his iPad.

Spotted it on one of the Zebras today. Definitely a ton of information available, which can be helpful if TMs are trained to use it. Our PMT was kind of jealous since he doesn't have it on his iPad.
Mine was, too. He comes to me now if he needs to look at something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back