Archived MyHelp DPCI Order Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MyHelp app offers Order Inquiry through searching DPCIs and Order Numbers for Ship From Store orders (SFS) and Order Pick Up orders (OPU). This is super convenient because if I see an item on the floor, I can check if it belongs to an order now or see if an item that's been sitting in the room should go back to the floor. This technique can be used for Order Pick Ups and Drive Ups.

BUTTTT... I noticed something. Ship To Store orders (STS) don't seem to be coming up when I scan the DPCI or order numbers of STS orders. Is there a way to fix this? Is there another way to do an order inquiry for Ship To Store using the DPCI of an item? If not, will something be rolling out to address this? It seems like it would be tough to overlook this.

Attachments

• 15608179885391221471996401306232.jpg
    15608179885391221471996401306232.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 36
The MyHelp app offers Order Inquiry through searching DPCIs and Order Numbers for Ship From Store orders (SFS) and Order Pick Up orders (OPU). This is super convenient because if I see an item on the floor, I can check if it belongs to an order now or see if an item that's been sitting in the room should go back to the floor. This technique can be used for Order Pick Ups and Drive Ups.

BUTTTT... I noticed something. Ship To Store orders (STS) don't seem to be coming up when I scan the DPCI or order numbers of STS orders. Is there a way to fix this? Is there another way to do an order inquiry for Ship To Store using the DPCI of an item? If not, will something be rolling out to address this? It seems like it would be tough to overlook this.
After you scan, it asks if it’s for OPU or STS. You’re saying, after tapping STS, it doesn’t pull in the order?

After you scan, it asks if it’s for OPU or STS. You’re saying, after tapping STS, it doesn’t pull in the order?

I only have OPU and SFS. After attempting it throught SFS, I realize SFS doesn't put through STS orders. OPU covers both the order pick ups and drive ups but it appears SFS doesn't cover STS as well (for us).

Attachments

• 15608188835933785570847067198177.jpg
    15608188835933785570847067198177.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
@taytay @mobileFellow

First of all, the option should be STS— ship TO store, not SFS. It should also work 😝

Ideally the chatbot would be smart enough to know if it’s STS or OPU, though. I’m doing order inquiry because I don’t know if it’s STS or OPU, so asking me which just wastes my time by making me do it twice.

Last edited:
If this actually is supposed to work for STS as well, I would really like to know how to fix it. We store Drive Up, Order Pick Up, and Ship To Store in the same room. If an item doesn't have order info, it would be really convenient to be able to scan it and see if it's still attached to an order.

Unfortunately, with the way things are, we can't remove items from the room because it could be a ship to store order.

Would having the Ship To Store option be a local fix? For instance, either store or district fix? Being pushy only because this simple fix would make clearing out old orders muchhh easier.

Would a call to CSC complaining about this fix the issue?

Would having the Ship To Store option be a local fix? For instance, either store or district fix? Being pushy only because this simple fix would make clearing out old orders muchhh easier.

Would a call to CSC complaining about this fix the issue?
What would actually be the MOST ideal, would simply be scanning a hold location, and seeing all the orders/items that should be in that hold location. But fixing this would be good too. @taytay @mobileFellow

What would actually be the MOST ideal, would simply be scanning a hold location, and seeing all the orders/items that should be in that hold location. But fixing this would be good too. @taytay @mobileFellow

Totally agree with this. It should be scan a location and then the "bot" goes through all STS, SFS, OPU, and DU Orders looking for an order that is associated with that location. Especially when orders get busy and we have to double up orders in locations.

Either way, I would gladly go through the DPCI technique if it means we can check ALL orders (including STS)

Also, does yours really check STS orders?

Totally agree with this. It should be scan a location and then the "bot" goes through all STS, SFS, OPU, and DU Orders looking for an order that is associated with that location. Especially when orders get busy and we have to double up orders in locations.

Either way, I would gladly go through the DPCI technique if it means we can check ALL orders (including STS)

Also, does yours really check STS orders?
I honestly don’t know. I’ve never tested on a valid active order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back