Mysupport

How do I use mysupport? I have items that have UPCs but no DPCIs. Navigating through mysupport was proving to be frustrating.
Type/scan UPC into mywork. Tap “request item be tied to DPCI”. Enter DPCI. hit submit. Easy as that :)

will take 2-3 weeks for HQ to tie the dpci. Ticket will show as resolved instantly in MySupport/myhelp, but it will take some time. If it’s been a month, resubmit the request or do a manual one on mysupport on the computer under product issues.

It’s awesome that you’re taking the time to do this. Makes GS’s lives so much easier when doing returns.

Last edited:
What if you don’t have a dpci? I’ve tried searching for the item on line to find the dpci but it’s a newer product so I don’t think it has one.

What if you don’t have a dpci? I’ve tried searching for the item on line to find the dpci but it’s a newer product so I don’t think it has one.
Target plus items (shipped and sold by another retailer) don’t have DPCIs as they’re online only. If you have those, they should be given to receiver to be sent back as they’re not ours. Everything else online should have a DPCI

Type/scan UPC into mywork. Tap “request item be tied to DPCI”. Enter DPCI. hit submit. Easy as that :)

will take 2-3 weeks for HQ to tie the dpci. Ticket will show as resolved instantly in MySupport/myhelp, but it will take some time. If it’s been a month, resubmit the request or do a manual one on mysupport on the computer under product issues.

It’s awesome that you’re taking the time to do this. Makes GS’s lives so much easier when doing returns.

What if you type a DPCI that's technically not the right Item? We sometimes get random colors of things that I can only find a DPCI in a different color. I type the dpci of the like item but put a note about the items color.

What if you type a DPCI that's technically not the right Item? We sometimes get random colors of things that I can only find a DPCI in a different color. I type the dpci of the like item but put a note about the items color.
That’s probably the right thing to do.

Back