Archived MyTime Team Member Self Service Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpotTM

Target Enthusiast
I am attempting to view my schedule from my home PC and mobile device by going to http://wss.target.com/selfservice. However, I receive the following error message:

"System encountered unexpected problem. Please click on the Logout button to continue further."

I did try to logout and log back in, but that did not work. I have also cleared browser cache and cookies. Here is a screenshot: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2agrk12.jpg

I can view my schedule from the store, though. Can anyone view their schedule from a non-Target computer/mobile device?

RedSpotTM

Last edited:
It may just be you. I just checked my schedule online a few minutes ago and it was fine. It may be because you need to come up with a new ehr password. The system has it set up that you have to change your password every ninty days and will not let you sign in until that's taken care of.

It may be because you need to come up with a new ehr password. The system has it set up that you have to change your password every ninty days and will not let you sign in until that's taken care of.

Good possibility, but even though I can access my schedule fine using a Target computer?

I can't access eHR or the standard online scheduling option online. the target.com/ viewschedule option works, though.

My schedule is working on the wss link, so maybe it's just your store doing something with the schedule. Or gremlins. You know how the gremlins gravitate to target, we do not have a stellar IT department.

My schedule is working on the wss link, so maybe it's just your store doing something with the schedule.

So with people getting the same error, that means their store is doing something similar with the schedules?

I had the same error today when I tried to log in at home. No idea if the store was monkeying with scheduling.

If you are getting this message, just hit the home button.
Failure response from KRONOS system, Please verify user details and try again later

If your last name ends with A-M you can only access the site Mondays, Wednesdays, and select Fridays; O-Z Tuesdays, Thursdays, and predetermined Saturdays. The site is closed every holiday except Flag Day and if your last name ends with N you have to access from the store.

If your last name ends with A-M you can only access the site Mondays, Wednesdays, and select Fridays; O-Z Tuesdays, Thursdays, and predetermined Saturdays. The site is closed every holiday except Flag Day and if your last name ends with N you have to access from the store.

Truth. And yesterday was National Squirrel Appreciation Day.

is this new this week?. otherwise this can't be true because I have been able to access it from home in the past and my last name ends with N.

is this new this week?. otherwise this can't be true because I have been able to access it from home in the past and my last name ends with N.

Unfortunately it seems you have found and exploited a glitch in the System, which is grounds for immediate termination per § 596A of the Team Member Handbook. We can't have you Ns going around mucking up the place!

That's a bit harsh @nolongerspecial. No matter what I think of someone, I'd never wish anything like that on a person.

I have access to eHR, but since I'm on leave I have no access to myTime. I can't use vacation or ph without first calling the benefits team at HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back