Archived Need Central Location for Womens Winter Hats..XmasSweaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in SL we had a run on winter hats.. but our store has different styles of hats located in about 7+ areas of the store @#$%... so when a Guest wants to know where to find them you have to point out all the different locations.. very frustrating to all except maybe the presentation/display folks.. I guess is was all do to the store remodels taking away the central accessory area..and any other store have also have a run on ugly Christmas sweaters? we've been out of supply for weeks and today everyone was searching for one...

I made a fruitless argument to group all the family pajamas together by the fitting room, because I was so tired of having to walk guests to all the different locations in sleepwear, boys, girls, infants, and mens. And especially since certain people running reshop don't bother to look at the department numbers and stick them in the wrong areas.

I made a fruitless argument to group all the family pajamas together by the fitting room, because I was so tired of having to walk guests to all the different locations in sleepwear, boys, girls, infants, and mens. And especially since certain people running reshop don't bother to look at the department numbers and stick them in the wrong areas.
We did that a few weeks ago and it sold so well that we're down to just two fixtures.

We did that a few weeks ago and it sold so well that we're down to just two fixtures.
That's a good idea but the VMML in my area said that is not allowed because of the anti-flammable treatment/disclaimers on the kids PJs but not required for adult pjs. Just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back