Answered Need More WACOs

Hey guys,

So currently our store is organizing our backroom and it's been going great. The only problem is that we are running very very low on WACOs. We just finished setting our backroom aisles for BTS and we used a ton of WACOs. We had made orders many times to receive more, but we have yet to. Possibly because most stores are transitioning from case backstocking to caseless and they need a ton of WACOs for that. Does anyone know where we can purchase some? I've messaged the company in Waco Texas in regards to this, but have yet to receive a reply.

Any help would be appreciated.
I know this is an odd question to ask haha.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

So currently our store is organizing our backroom and it's been going great. The only problem is that we are running very very low on WACOs. We just finished setting our backroom aisles for BTS and we used a ton of WACOs. We had made orders many times to receive more, but we have yet to. Possibly because most stores are transitioning from case backstocking to caseless and they need a ton of WACOs for that. Does anyone know where we can purchase some? I've messaged the company in Waco Texas in regards to this, but have yet to receive a reply.

Any help would be appreciated.
I know this is an odd question to ask haha.

Also, I'm not familiar with forums, is it okay if I'm posting this question here?

You'll just have to wait. Took us about a month to get the wacos we needed in and that was before every store in the country started going caseless. Just order them through normal channels. They'll come when they're available.

Make sure to partner with either your food/gm ETL to order more WACOs. From what I recall lead time was about 10-14 days after ordering back in late April/early May. Our DSD actually brought a full pallet over in his pickup from another store to help when we made the transition to caseless in food and gm essentials at first from a store that was complete. Once the work is done you reap the benefits in 1f1 pulls 8).

Back