Archived Need New Paycheck and Questions about Direct Deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently lost my paycheck. I want to know if I can get myself another one? Also, I need help on setting up a direct deposit. I haven't been able to do it because I have direct deposit with my local bank. But me losing my paycheck opened my eyes that I need it. The problem is that I don't want it to be in one account. I want my paycheck to be in one account, and the other in my second account in my next paycheck. I would like answers on how to do that. The direct deposit link on the EHR is not working atm. So any word out is nice.

You need to contact HR immediately so that they can put a stop on that check. Then they can issue you another one. Are both accounts at the same bank or different ones?

I have never worked for anyone that would allow you to deposit one check into one account and the next check into a different account. You can, however, designate what percentage is deposited into each, or a flat dollar amount into one and the remainder into the other.

I recently lost my paycheck. I want to know if I can get myself another one? Also, I need help on setting up a direct deposit. I haven't been able to do it because I have direct deposit with my local bank. But me losing my paycheck opened my eyes that I need it. The problem is that I don't want it to be in one account. I want my paycheck to be in one account, and the other in my second account in my next paycheck. I would like answers on how to do that. The direct deposit link on the EHR is not working atm. So any word out is nice.

For your lost paycheck, you have to tell HR. They can request a replacement for you. Choose voucher (cash) or paper check as the form of replacement.

For direct deposit, wait till the direct deposit link on EHR works again (call CSC if the problem persists). Then, set up direct deposit for whichever account you want (checking or savings).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back