Archived Need to quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im putting in my two weeks this week but i cant work this weekend. Should i just nc/ns? Or should i put in the two weeks and call in both days?

Probably should have did the two weeks notice, 2 weeks ago knowing it would be a holiday weekend and you might actually go somewhere for the holiday.

If you put in your notice to quit before the Holiday weekend, they would be upset but you gave notice and they have more time to allocate the hours to someone else.

Notice to quit and call out on Holiday weekend :mad:

However the only way you could be saved in this mess is if you had a job lined up and no intentions of returning to Spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
So im putting in my two weeks this week but i cant work this weekend. Should i just nc/ns? Or should i put in the two weeks and call in both days?

You're highly likely to be unrehireable for calling out on such an important weekend. I would call in as a courtesy but it sounds like you've chosen to burn a bridge. That's unfortunate.

Reminds me of someone at my store getting a job abandon because the shifts they put on the board didn't get covered

If you want to work at Target ever again, you need to get your shifts covered or work them. But if you're fine with closing that door, at least call out ahead of time to give them notice that you won't be showing up so they can get someone to cover you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back