Archived Need urgent help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, you are my last hope. I work in flo, so I used to just stock and do some trash and that was about it, But recently there has been a change in the process at work, and now they want me to zone, shoot the aisles, make my own pulls and back stock. I'm fine with that, but the problem is.... NO ONE WANTS TO TRAIN ME, and I am starting to get stressed about the whole thing, I keep asking my work mates for help, but they keep acting like they don't have time, and that they don't know what they're doing either (they obviously know more than me) So you guys are my last hope, can you tell how to shot the aisle and how to make my own pulls? I know they both involve using a PDA and my device, but I don't know what I should be pushing to get where I need to go. Anyway, thanks in advance, any help is appreciated.

Not 100% if I'm right...

Manual Batches:
Grab a MyDevice/Zebra, scan product.
See how many fit (should say on mydevice, x fit) and see how many floor and are in back. For example, 3 in back, 2 fit, 0 on floor. You should pull 2. Click on manage inventory?? And then swipe left. Should say "How many do you need" or something similar to that. Type in 2. Continue and repeat with your designated area.

Once you are done dropping batches, top left corner should be something blue. It's an alert to know you have an open batch. You will need to close it and then you should go pull it.

Head to a PDA/PDR, to RF apps. If you can't find it, look for all applications. Login, and I don't really remember the process from there. It should be quite self explanatory though. Your batch should be under manual, and I think before that it something like "store batches"

Not 100% if I'm right...

Manual Batches:
Grab a MyDevice/Zebra, scan product.
See how many fit (should say on mydevice, x fit) and see how many floor and are in back. For example, 3 in back, 2 fit, 0 on floor. You should pull 2. Click on manage inventory?? And then swipe left. Should say "How many do you need" or something similar to that. Type in 2. Continue and repeat with your designated area.

Once you are done dropping batches, top left corner should be something blue. It's an alert to know you have an open batch. You will need to close it and then you should go pull it.

Head to a PDA/PDR, to RF apps. If you can't find it, look for all applications. Login, and I don't really remember the process from there. It should be quite self explanatory though. Your batch should be under manual, and I think before that it something like "store batches"
How will I know which batch is mine on the pda?

''Tis is also a guess but before you close your batch you should see a small like code name. Like XX#X# or something besides the word close. I believe you'll see that when you pull up the Batch.

Talk to your TL about training. Repetition of the tasks and a few learning mistakes will cement everything. I've found the zebras easy to use. You'll get it. Good luck.

Creating batches:
Scan the item >>>>
then Manage Inventory >>>>
if there are still some in the back, the option for "Get More" will show up. Click on "Get More" and type in the number of items you need to pull from the back. I also check the on hands if there are discrepancies to the # on the floor according to the device vs to the actual # of the item on the floor but that's a bit of an "advance" of what is basically needed. When you're done creating the batch, remember the name of the batch before closing it. If it starts with "ITM" then that would be in exf. If "RSCH", then that will be under research.. depends on which mode you were scanning in.

Pulling a batch:
Get a PDA. On RF Apps, click on "REPLENISHMENT" which is I think is numbered 2 >>>>
Click on "WORK BATCHES" which is numbered 1 >>>>
Then if your batch starts with "ITM", then click on "EXF" which is #7. If you were scanning on research mode, then your batch will start with "RSCH" and you will have to click on "RESEARCH" which is #3, I think. >>>>
Remember your batch? On the PDA, it might look like this "6484 ITM-SNCK-7"... type in the first 4 numbers you'll see before your batch name. In the example, your batch name is ITM-SNCK-7, you have to type in 6484.
It will tell you "the batch includes items in dept blah blah blah.... click on the letter "a" to apply. It will start the batch. >>>>
Once your batch starts, it will tell you the location in the backroom. Once you found the location, scan the location. The PDA will make a double clicking sound meaning you found the correct location. If not, it will tell you and you will have to type "c" to continue. >>>>
After scanning the correct location, scan all items in the waco/shelf until the PDA makes another double clicking sound meaning you found the correct item. >>>>
PDA will tell you how many items the batch needs. Type in the number that you have actually pulled. >>>>
After that, if it doesn't tell you to go on another location, then that means there is still an item in that location that your batch needs. Continue to scan other items in the same location until you found what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back