Archived New A&A team member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got hired a couple weeks ago part time and have been powering through the online training, which suuuuuucks. A little overwhelmed with how much we're supposed to do - the things I didn't know I didn't know! I suspect I'll be on a steep learning curve... People on the team seem really positive and cool so far - a solid blend of good work ethic and don't-give-a-f***, lol.

I just got hired a couple weeks ago part time and have been powering through the online training, which suuuuuucks. A little overwhelmed with how much we're supposed to do - the things I didn't know I didn't know! I suspect I'll be on a steep learning curve... People on the team seem really positive and cool so far - a solid blend of good work ethic and don't-give-a-f***, lol.
Welcome. You’ve joined the Target family at a very interesting time. Things are in the process of being shaken up and changed drastically. Lots of Old versus New. Regardless, best of luck, and welcome to TBR.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Work hard on as much as you can do and don't give a f*ck about what you can't do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back