Archived New and slightly terrified;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks! I'm new to Target and I have questions, of course these questions came to me after I attended orientation but hopefully some of you lovely people can help me out a little? I'm going to be working SFS and after reading a ton of threads on here I'm looking forward to it! However, orientation didn't focus on that area AT ALL which struck me as odd since myself and the other girl in the room are working in that department, but anyways. Who should I talk to after I clock in? My TL, the person they have me training with or someone else all together? What are some of the things I should look forward to in SFS? Are there any tips/tricks I should know to make me not feel so completely helpless? I'm sorry if this seems jumbled and if my questions have been answered a hundred times. I'm just nervous and figured maybe someone here could help. Thanks in advance!

I've been at target for like 2 months. When you click in the first few days they to find the person they have training you! Also ask a ton of questions. If you need clarification or something pops into your head, def ask lol.

I've been at target for like 2 months. When you click in the first few days they to find the person they have training you! Also ask a ton of questions. If you need clarification or something pops into your head, def ask lol.
Thank you so much!

Welcome What's up Bruh Fulfillment best job in target atm you'll get lots of hours hopefully you get the right ppl to train you preferably the Captain keep asking questions and wear comfortable shoes.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back