Archived New Brand Alert: Kona Sol (women's swim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
The newest owned brand that’s making waves at Target? Kona Sol swimwear, a size-inclusive collection (available in XS to XXL, with select styles in 14W to 26W!) created for women who are focused on style, comfort and fit.

Target is the number 1 market share holder in swim since 2015.

They need a men's swim line too. I think it just uses GF&Co now.

I have one of the new one piece swimsuits in my online shopping cart to purchase. While browsing, it felt like the new brand has more options as far as straps which is one of the things I look for, always so hard to find non-halters in something that also looks stylish.

Would also like to see a wider range of options for men. My husband is pretty damn picky about swim trunks.

Target are experts at just rebranding something old and selling it as new. It's too bad they couldn't just rebrand the old logistics process. :p They're not pallets, they're "work aid platforms" or WAPs.

I'm quite fond of the Made by design brand. Just hate that their excluded from sales at times.

Target is the number 1 market share holder in swim since 2015.

They need a men's swim line too. I think it just uses GF&Co now.

"MEN DON'T BUY CLOTHES LOL WHY WOULD WE INVEST IN MEN'S CLOTHING" - Target, apparently.

Target are experts at just rebranding something old and selling it as new. It's too bad they couldn't just rebrand the old logistics process. :p They're not pallets, they're "work aid platforms" or WAPs.

Okay but Pillowfort product is infinitely better than Circo. The Goodfellow men's line is amazing. If you like thot clothing, then they really knocked it out of the park with Wild Fable.

"MEN DON'T BUY CLOTHES LOL WHY WOULD WE INVEST IN MEN'S CLOTHING" - Target, apparently.

Okay but Pillowfort product is infinitely better than Circo. The Goodfellow men's line is amazing. If you like thot clothing, then they really knocked it out of the park with Wild Fable.

I don't know what Circo was like but I had a new comforter melt and burn in the dryer. I have several other Target comforters that have never done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back