Archived New Electronics seasonal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkolVikings27

IT by day, Spot by Night.
Just wanted to say what's up to everyone, been lurking for a couple weeks now waiting for my orientation. Learned a ton already, hoping to impress and stick around part time to make some extra "bread" as the kids say these days.

I work in the IT Software field during the day and looking forward to a change of pace at night/weekends.

Couple quick questions

1) I travel for work, here and there for about a week (sun-fri) at a time. if I know way ahead of time and put it on the schedule, think i'll be looked down on for this? I don't travel again until late january now though.
2) How can I make my first few electronics days easier for me and for everyone else around me?

Glad to be here folks!

Welcome.

If you know your IT job schedule ahead of time. Let your store know if you can, schedule time off. Does your store knowledgeable of your other job?

Depending on your role in your Electronics, its the matter of your opening/closing/midday shift, just getting into a routine, and multi-tasking.
1. Electronics during the holidays is going to be full speed. So don't feel like your alone, ask for assistance if your need it.
2. You might want to partner with your TL on this. But communicate to the operator a list of high-demand items and if your store is out of stock. Saves time on calls.
3. Hopefully your store doesn't Hold items for guests right now.
4. Grab reshop as soon as you come in and coming back from breaks.
5. Assist in the nearby zone as long as you can monitor the Electronics boat.
6. Push the RedCard and any required attachments for big purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back