Archived New Flow/Consumables TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeCreeks

Fulfillment TL
Hey y’all! I’m new to the board but I’ve been a flow/consumables team member for almost a year now. My store runs a 5-130 shift for flow and we have 6 trucks a week averaging 2,200 pieces/each. Our grocery section is small so FDC is only twice a week averaging 400 pieces/each.

I actually love the job. Never thought I’d say that about retail.

The only thing that pisses me off? The night pushers... Teenagers. They don’t f*cken rotate grocery stock and they shove product wherever the hell it fits regardless if it goes there or not. It takes so much of my time fixing it.

Otherwise; hello o_O

I work in both centers and small backroom for comsumables. We can't get backroom product to sales floor. So many trucks, so much backstock.
Market should ran different than flow.
Market has expiration.
#1. Food in backroom. Should move to the sales floor, first. Auto fills, Manuals/POG fills.
#2. Flow and C and S

A lot of product expires in backroom, because of this. (I noticed the flaw in this process, my first day in Market.)

Pushing Market truck product after Auto's and Manuals. The quantity of QMOS/DEFECTS drop. Backstock will mostly consist of case packs.

I have made mention of this. Recently, I showed (demostrated) this in the process. *Truck push. The product expiration Nov. 22
*Backroom in multiple Waco the expiration was a day in Sept.

Food IQ says Market should be efficient and are encouraged to question the process.

Hey, I am new to the site and to the Flow Team as well. I am still learning this that were never explained to me like the call box and whatnot. Hopefully I figure it all out.

Hey, I am new to the site and to the Flow Team as well. I am still learning this that were never explained to me like the call box and whatnot. Hopefully I figure it all out.
Welcome! On a Call box, just hit the red flashing button on the top of the box & help guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back