New Food and Beverage Expert

sorry I think I posted this in the wrong section and I have no idea how to delete the first one.

Hi, I'm a new hire in the Food and Beverage Expert department. Now I know everyone's store is varies but I just had a few questions.

1. This one might be a stupid question and may be answered in the coming days by my TL. I already know my start date but don't know when to come in. Is it when the store opens? Are they going to tell me before the date? I'm still going through the background check.

2. Red shirt and jeans ok? I read somewhere that during orientation they don't want guests to bother us? I may have read that wrong but I see everyone else wearing red shirts and jeans. I bought five days worth.

3. How long does the orientation typically take before I start working?

4. What does the orientation consist of? Am I allowed to take notes?

5. What advice do you have for a new food and beverage Expert? What's one or two things I should expect the most? What are your experiences like?

6. I'm only 25hrs part time so does that exclude me from any benefits besides the discount?

7. Will they train me on the register? What advice do you have for that?

I appreciate all the answer, advice, and experiences you share with me. Thank you.

Back