Archived New Instocks Process Rollout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime lurker- first time poster.

So it's been hinted to us that when flow team goes 6am at the end of the month that the instocks team will help push the truck. We'd be given a section, push it, then shoot research on it. Now I learn that the flow team has already been told that is the case. 1st-it sucks that we are going to be the last to know but I don't see how they think they can get away with it. It's 2 different workcenters. I'm pretty sure there is specific language in the flow teams job description about pushing directly from the truck that doesn't exist on the instocks job description. I get it our flow team sucks but if I wanted to be on the flow team, I'd be on the flow team.

When I first started we were a 4 person team (not inc. TL) with 2 TMs getting 30+ hours and the other 2 getting 25-28 hours. Now we are 3 TMs with 2 TMs getting 20-23 hours and 1 TM getting 10-15 hours. Obviously the size of the store didn't change and we don't do any of what is mentioned here, no stand alones in the PTM aisles, no every out everyday. I mean we can go days without scanning whole departments so the amount of stuff that comes out on total store scan days is insane.

I'm constantly baffled by Target's insane bizarro logic. How can they think this is a good idea and why do they expect us to go along with it?

Instocks at my store usually helps with the truck in one department (Stat or HBA usually). That dept does not then get immediately shot. Right now we rotate thru the whole task list every 2-3 days, picking up where we left off the previous day. We shoot PTMs in the PTM task list only. After the initial PTM it's up to the team leaders to keep it full.

Instocks at my store usually helps with the truck in one department (Stat or HBA usually). That dept does not then get immediately shot. Right now we rotate thru the whole task list every 2-3 days, picking up where we left off the previous day. We shoot PTMs in the PTM task list only. After the initial PTM it's up to the team leaders to keep it full.

Prior to the task list dropping, we'll do a number of different things. That's fine but when the task list drops IMO it should be instocks time.

Longtime lurker- first time poster.

So it's been hinted to us that when flow team goes 6am at the end of the month that the instocks team will help push the truck. We'd be given a section, push it, then shoot research on it. Now I learn that the flow team has already been told that is the case. 1st-it sucks that we are going to be the last to know but I don't see how they think they can get away with it. It's 2 different workcenters. I'm pretty sure there is specific language in the flow teams job description about pushing directly from the truck that doesn't exist on the instocks job description. I get it our flow team sucks but if I wanted to be on the flow team, I'd be on the flow team.

When I first started we were a 4 person team (not inc. TL) with 2 TMs getting 30+ hours and the other 2 getting 25-28 hours. Now we are 3 TMs with 2 TMs getting 20-23 hours and 1 TM getting 10-15 hours. Obviously the size of the store didn't change and we don't do any of what is mentioned here, no stand alones in the PTM aisles, no every out everyday. I mean we can go days without scanning whole departments so the amount of stuff that comes out on total store scan days is insane.

I'm constantly baffled by Target's insane bizarro logic. How can they think this is a good idea and why do they expect us to go along with it?

I'm constantly baffled by Target's insane bizarro non-existent logic.

My store ignores the task lists existence. We do stand alone rsch every day.

Doesn't ignoring the task list hurt your instocks scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back