Archived New instocks process

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was shot with a My Device you may not get a last research date.

Is this the new Ipods? I scanned a table with a PDA in stand alone research, and none of the product had a Last Research Date. That explains it. I *trust* that the table was at least researched 1x, but the person most likely used the new Ipods.

Is this the new Ipods? I scanned a table with a PDA in stand alone research, and none of the product had a Last Research Date. That explains it. I *trust* that the table was at least researched 1x, but the person most likely used the new Ipods.

Yes, I have not done a test on it, but after we used them for a couple weeks the complaints started that we weren't researching things cause the items didn't have dates.

I've heard the iPods don't register dates, but I thought that was just for Standalone Outs. I checked a couple things I scanned today and they showed the right LRD. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if there's some weirdness in there.

I've always had LRDs when I used a iPod... weird. I haven't used one in a long time though. I've switched back to PDA/LPDA.

I am just at the point I can't trust the apple product, so we stopped using it for anything. Just not stable enough. And how do you defend "you never scan this area anymore, when no dates are registered?" You can't and we refuse to argue anymore so until they take the PDAs away from us we will use them since others refuse to learn.

In research on the MyDevice the item description acts as a hyperlink/toggle to get to a detail screen. Is that where you are not seeing the last research date? I haven't had that issue.

In research on the MyDevice the item description acts as a hyperlink/toggle to get to a detail screen. Is that where you are not seeing the last research date? I haven't had that issue.

Sometimes in Item search on a PDA they are not showing. I believe its more a PDA issue than a MyDevice issue.

Sometimes in Item search on a PDA they are not showing. I believe its more a PDA issue than a MyDevice issue.
I imagine there are compatibility issues. They aren't identical processes between the two. I would hope they would have anticipated that.

Yeah no! Most of my ETLs are mostly computer illiterate so if it isn't apple doing all the work they can't understand differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back