Archived New IVR (Phone Tree)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
Rolling out to all stores. Now when you call, it will say

Thank you for calling the CITYNAME Target Store.

For hours and location information, press 1.

To reach a specific department, press 2.
For Electronics, press 1​
For Guest Service, press 2​
For Grocery, press 3​
For Apparel and Accessories, press 4​
For Beauty, press 5​
For all other departments, press 6​
(If applicable) To speak to someone in the pharmacy, press 3.
Note that stores with Starbucks/Cafe will have an option for that, and some stores have an option for HR. There's no option for Photo, even at stores with it, which is odd. I also don't know why only some stores have an option for HR. Maybe it should be MySupported.

Pressing 0 for operator will not work. Press 9. It's a hidden option for TMs that sends you to the operator.

For Electronics and GS, the call will be auto-routed there. Hardlines and Softlines will be routed there as well if there's a ™ signed into the Zebra phone app.

We don’t answer calls on the zebra at my GS. We will probably continue to wait for a walkie page from the operator.

What happens when you pick grocery? My store it still goes to the operator

I feel like it's missing an option for HR, with how many calls we get about applications. Can't wait for frazzled hardliners to start hanging up on or yelling at overhopeful seasonal applicants.

when I called yesterday there was an option 7 for any other dept (I don't remember the exact wording). I hit 7 and got the operator

Does anyone else get hella tempted to hit "decline" when you see an incoming call on your zebra or is that just a me thing?
I do it all the time if I'm at GS and I have guests and the phone is ringing.
It is more of a silence feature, not a decline like on your own cell phone. Other Zebras will still continue to ring.

BTW anyone notice how, if an order drops for OPU, when the Zebra makes the chime noise, if you're on the phone, it'll put the call on hold just to play the chime? It's so stupid.

I do it all the time if I'm at GS and I have guests and the phone is ringing.
It is more of a silence feature, not a decline like on your own cell phone. Other Zebras will still continue to ring.
Oh see I thought it was a decline like it declined the call for everybody. Now I actually will use that button as liberally as I possibly can thank you.

Is the maximum of 15 signed in users increasing?

I feel like it's missing an option for HR, with how many calls we get about applications. Can't wait for frazzled hardliners to start hanging up on or yelling at overhopeful seasonal applicants.
Some stores have an option for HR. Idk why some do some don’t.
Is the maximum of 15 signed in users increasing?
Eventually yes

Also btw if you're trying to call the store before open, it will no longer say anything about hitting 0 if you're a team member or vendor. I noticed that yesterday and 0 still worked. Thought I'd put that out there
I tried 0 before open today and it just hung up on me as if I hit nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back