Archived New Ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stores in Washington state will understand, maybe, but did you get the new ladders yet?

No new ladders at my store yet. We sure could use them. What do they look like?

No new ladders at my store yet. We sure could use them. What do they look like?

They are taking out the folding ladders and bringing in ladder more in the style of the platform ladders you see at HD or even Old Navy for aisles you can't get a track ladder into. Think staircase on wheels.

We are not allowed to use them yet.. and they put the VML in charge of the training and handling of it.. great..

We've had those for years. They're great.

We have one stock room though that will be really tight trying to get that platform into and to move it around. A tub and a person can't really pass each other, so I am not sure how you are going to move a platform around in there.

i can never ever find a step stool to use in any of my coolers !!
damn ... they are suppose to stay in the dairy cooler, meat cooler, produce cooler and freezer ... please return them

Not sure when we're getting ours. Heard our BRTL talking about them though.

We have one stock room though that will be really tight trying to get that platform into and to move it around. A tub and a person can't really pass each other, so I am not sure how you are going to move a platform around in there.
One of our stockrooms is low ceilinged and narrow aisled. We use a step stool in there mostly, but still have a regular folding ladder too. The platform ladders would never work in there.

i can never ever find a step stool to use in any of my coolers !!
damn ... they are suppose to stay in the dairy cooler, meat cooler, produce cooler and freezer ... please return them
I took a fat black marker and wrote "dairy" "meat" etc on the top step of all my step stools. That helped a lot. I always told people they could borrow them, just please return them.

*off topic. sorry

Sounds great as long as they don't remove the track ladders...

We have a couple of the "staircase" ladders. They feel safer to use (i.e. walking up and down), but they're a pain in the ass to move.

No but we better get them. God I hate the regular ones we have so much. They wiggle and creak so much and they feel like they're gonna fucking collapse

Ours are horrible. I'm tempted to spray them all with WD40 because the noise hurts.

Sounds great as long as they don't remove the track ladders...

Heads will roll if Spot does away with the Cotterman ladders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back