Archived New looking for job Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello every one

Am I only one having a hard time to get target job where they live as there are two in my area together as always get decline?

I always want to do the fun jobs stock stuff move things around and cart attender and clean bathrooms as I almost do any job as I wont do cashier I am scared to be a cashier.

How do I get a job as i did the Application online like 4 times and more?

I have a high school diploma as am in still a college student in It Tech filed computer information.

I talk English grammar little rough to read as I also talk Spanish and I want to do Japanese too on my free time.

Do I need to make resume for getting target job?

hello every one

Am I only one having a hard time to get target job where they live as there are two in my area together as always get decline?

I always want to do the fun jobs stock stuff move things around and cart attender and clean bathrooms as I almost do any job as I wont do cashier I am scared to be a cashier.

How do I get a job as i did the Application online like 4 times and more?

I have a high school diploma as am in still a college student in It Tech filed computer information.

I talk English grammar little rough to read as I also talk Spanish and I want to do Japanese too on my free time.

Do I need to make resume for getting target job?

All jobs at Target require being cashier

Depends on the staffing and all sorts of stuff for the day but expect to go up at least once for the day

To be fair, our cart attendants rarely back up cashier. Like once in a blue moon. If they are on a lane and a guest needs a carry out, then what?

If you don't want to be a cashier, look someplace else. As @PassinTime said, EVERYONE is expected to learn the registers and to leave their own work station to provide front-end backup when needed.

To be fair, our cart attendants rarely back up cashier. Like once in a blue moon. If they are on a lane and a guest needs a carry out, then what?
We had our CA on a lane a good part of the night yesterday because of being short handed again. And when a carry out was required, we called someone else, either to take over on the lane or to help the guest.

Last edited:
It’s also helpful if you have open availability - be sure to show that in the application because if you leave it blank it assumes you aren’t available.

Lastly, best bet is to wait for a seasonal hiring event (usually in October). Keep trying though as a lot of current team members are looking for other jobs with all of the recent changes in store operations.

I don't think I ever saw our former backroom tms backup. Still dont during modernization. Mostly its softline team, hardline once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back