Archived New method for revisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find a topic or discussion about it. How is anyone printing revisions right now with printing moving over to the devices? Is it impossible to not just print the entire pog?

I can't find a topic or discussion about it. How is anyone printing revisions right now with printing moving over to the devices? Is it impossible to not just print the entire pog?

Right now, you just print the entire pog.

Wastes a ton of paper and time. But since it isn't payroll or steps, no one cares enough to fix it. Does anyone in Minneapolis even know there's an issue?

Oh, they know. It's been mentioned in the MyDevices thread and a couple people who work at corporate have been tagged about it. No resolved solution coming quite yet though.

Oh, they know. It's been mentioned in the MyDevices thread and a couple people who work at corporate have been tagged about it. No resolved solution coming quite yet though.
It’s all about MyDay 🙄

I don’t know, did you mysupport it??

I don't have to do revisions anymore. I heard more than a few people talking about how much paper if wasted while in the breakroom. I don't mysupport anymore. I used to when I actually had signing hours. Buf those all got taken away. And along with them, a lot of my concern.

price accuracy labels dont work? it's been awhile since I've done them
Yeah you can still print price accuracy/peg labels but for some aisles it can be a lot. Think of like the phone case aisle or even basics in softlines

Honestly I go through and write down the DPCIs from the line listing image. I am NOT going to waste paper periodt

That's an option. But imagine getting a revision for boys action of writing instruments where one section adds a peg hook at 2-P1-2.99 and EVERY DPCI above it moves forward numerically one digit. Think of the time you'd take writing al those down or making them individually.

What the hell is MyDay

Myday contains sales, tasks, and communications that are vital to your daily tasks.
More details:

MyDay is a great app. May you get it soon. The only problem with it is that if something random causes you to log out of Chrome, like say you use the camera to scan in Pickup, you open MPM2.0 for more than 5 minutes, or you just breathe wrong, then MyDay, ePick and MyWork will force close and you won't get alerts. What you didn't log into Chrome in the first place? Ah, but you did without even knowing it. Maybe you could just force close Chrome so it doesn't happen? Nope, that just causes the problem and Chrome auto opens again.

Just a teeny weeny minor issue that isn't annoying at all and absolutely doesn't need to be fixed as soon as humanly possible.
Thanks
@seasonaldude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back