Archived New mySupport down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the new mySupport down for anyone else? Previously it was working just fine, but as of this week I continue to get this message:

Login Error
Your login attempt using single sign-on with an identity provider certificate has failed. Please contact your salesforce.com administrator for more information.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I have never been able to access the new MySupport... everyone else it works just fine for me it just refreshes over and over and stalls at a blank page.

I'm getting this error also. Nobody else at my store is having this problem. Asked an ETL what to do and he had no idea. Anybody have an idea how to fix this?

facepalm.gif

I got in! I had to call the Help Desk and tell them what was going on. Afterwards I checked the ticket they created in mySuppport and it said something about having an "invalid email address." Maybe mySupport is having issues with users that don't have email addresses.

I got in! I had to call the Help Desk and tell them what was going on. Afterwards I checked the ticket they created in mySuppport and it said something about having an "invalid email address." Maybe mySupport is having issues with users that don't have email addresses.

It's happened to people who do have email addresses. You just need to call the help desk and they will do some magic on their end (I don't know what they did), but they got it to work.

thanks I guess if i do not call the help desk then I will just not use mysupport and let things go awry until my TL supports its. Target must want only those with email adresses to use mysupport, so that is what they will get. I was gonna mysupport the "Honeycrisp Apples" by bags, in the pfresh order it will not let me order them, but it lets me order "Honeycrisp Apples" by each.

So I just ordered 10 boxes of eaches and will flex were the baged Honeycrsips are suppose to be.

thanks I guess if i do not call the help desk then I will just not use mysupport and let things go awry until my TL supports its. Target must want only those with email adresses to use mysupport, so that is what they will get.

you don't have to have an email address to use mysupport. anybody can submit an mysupport.

thanks I guess if i do not call the help desk then I will just not use mysupport and let things go awry until my TL supports its. Target must want only those with email adresses to use mysupport, so that is what they will get. I was gonna mysupport the "Honeycrisp Apples" by bags, in the pfresh order it will not let me order them, but it lets me order "Honeycrisp Apples" by each.

So I just ordered 10 boxes of eaches and will flex were the baged Honeycrsips are suppose to be.
They weren't quite ready to order...supply issue. Saw the memo on redwire.

Mine was down the other week. Sunday thru Friday. Made my store team lead log in, then showed him mine was broke. Also facilities request keeps breaking.

My support stinks and with the on going issues with label strips coming in late/wrong schematics on it. Life 's been fun as ptl/patl.

I have never been able to access the new MySupport... everyone else it works just fine for me it just refreshes over and over and stalls at a blank page.
have someone else mysupport it. it took me 3 weeks to get sap ordering outside positions that get it.

my fav is that some issues don't have a submit buttons and its a known issue
that was my thing. my sft is awesome, and he loves i always did work orders instead of sft! fix x! register issues are now mysupport. go through 10 minutes of drop downs find the right thing, write up the issue, no submit. csc says email sft.

is mySupport still a pain in the ass to use? Remember a couple years ago it was a nightmare to use, and to find the right forms to fill out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back