New non con process

I actually was in a store using them on vacation this past week! Also there are a few pictures floating around. You arent stacking pipo on them. The pods are stackable with themselves. When they are full they just look like they would when they are empty I guess.
I should have taken a picture.
I should have been more specific, I was referring to the condition of the fright inside the box, when asking what they look like full. In my mind I see a mess of damaged freight that sorters neglect to clean up and gets sent off to the store.

MrT

I should have been more specific, I was referring to the condition of the fright inside the box, when asking what they look like full. In my mind I see a mess of damaged freight that sorters neglect to clean up and gets sent off to the store.
Tbf it can't be worse the then dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
Also for future reference how about not putting the pallet of Capri sun on top of another pallet if you can't use shrink-wrap to keep it together. Those rubber bands don't hold.

Tbf it can't be worse than dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
Also for future reference how about not putting the pallet of Capri sun on top of another pallet if you can't use shrink-wrap to keep it together. Those rubber bands don't hold.
oh boy, it can always get worse. Don't fool yourself.

Last edited:

Luck

The one and only SCTM™
When I peeked inside it did look like a mess of boxes tossed inside. Now that could have been from a store TM digging through it when it arrived to the store, but, yeah. It was a bit more messy than I would have hoped to see.

When I peeked inside it did look like a mess of boxes tossed inside. Now that could have been from a store TM digging through it when it arrived to the store, but, yeah. It was a bit more messy than I would have hoped to see.
I'm excited to use them. Thanks for sharing!

Tbf it can't be worse the then dog food falling through the cracks of the pallet and the shambled breakable shit they put on top held together by rubber bands.
For some reason people don't like to toss down a slip sheet on that dog food pallet but it could save a lot of future headaches if they did, I feel your pain there.