Archived New number for label sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't find the numbers for the non adhesive yellow labels. I think it changed. Anyone have the new numbers?

With the stores going to all white label strips (except for unit/price labels) they may have been discontinued.

The new label strips will be all white with the product info in black ink. I saw them today. Unit price info will still have color b/c of my state's laws. Our PPL-TL also said when they start doing revisions next week, they have to replace all of the old strips in the aisle with the new strips. Everyone from STL on down thinks this is a stupid idea.

The new label strips will be all white with the product info in black ink. I saw them today. Unit price info will still have color b/c of my state's laws. Our PPL-TL also said when they start doing revisions next week, they have to replace all of the old strips in the aisle with the new strips. Everyone from STL on down thinks this is a stupid idea.
It was a great idea. Changing clearance from red to yellow, and now having to change all label strips because they are the same color as clearance make perfect sense, especially from a monetary standpoint.

Some VP or Director at HQ had to come up with something to justify their position and salary.

I imagine it went something like this:

"In addition to making the yellow CLEARANCE labels standout, the company will save close to a million dollars a year in yellow ink and yellow printer labels."

They change the colors to make the customer spend more time in the store (because they are not aware of the new system). No other reason.

The number for the new non-yellow, non-adhesive labels is L1350.2

If you search "white labels"on Workbench you can find the rollout info for this change. It includes all the new SAP numbers for all the various labels used in the store.

Does anyone have any issues on the clearance labels not printing correctly with the new printers?
If you are talking about the 3x5s, yes. Tried doing it for the Christmas Trees last week and they printed with the regular price.

Also, some will print vertically instead of horizontally which makes them useless.

Does anyone have any issues on the clearance labels not printing correctly with the new printers?
No matter what I do, I cannot get the tickets to line up correctly so that it shows the percentage off. I thought it was just the printer, but it' lliterally all of the new ones.

No matter what I do, I cannot get the tickets to line up correctly so that it shows the percentage off. I thought it was just the printer, but it' lliterally all of the new ones.
We have only 1 new printer that prints correctly. The other ones have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back