New Opportunities 🎉

tumblr_m41e2o5nhT1rw7k3jo1_500.gif

Presentation is my bread and butter... just got done helping another store with remodel as well. My Store Director approached me about the position asking if I was looking to develop further, obviously, I wasn't going to leave the potential offer on the table so I went through the interviews and they did an internal promotion.

But I've been Cashier, Guest Service, General Merch, Fulfillment Expert, and Presentation Expert. About 5 years of Presentation experience though. I've basically led and directed all our big transitions and seasonal sets.

My store utilizes about 2-4 Presentation Experts depending on workload to complete our set workload. My store has never had GM TMs trained in setting salesplanners so we always handled the workload. I know some stores are different in this aspect.

Congrats!

Do keep in mind that plano brain can make executing VMGs a little tricky sometimes. But if you have a good VM they can help you work thru that.
Got 2! My VMs and PML are always partners when it comes to some of the sets.

Scheduled to get Ulta Beauty remodel for my store this summer as well. Certainly will be interesting

Got 2! My VMs and PML are always partners when it comes to some of the sets.

Sounds like you're in good hands. Are you solo as an SSTL or do you have a counterpart as well? I'm assuming with 2 VMs you likely have 2 SS-ETLs so probably another TL too.

Sounds like you're in good hands. Are you solo as an SSTL or do you have a counterpart as well? I'm assuming with 2 VMs you likely have 2 SS-ETLs so probably another TL too.
Actually only one SS-ETL but we do have 2 SS-TLs right now with me being the 3rd. filling the spot after an SS-TL termination

Today is a day of celebration for me 🥹

I’m moving up from Presentation Expert to Specialty Sales Team Leader. We have inventory first then being sent away for training. Taking on a new challenge and learning new things.

Excited and nervous at the same time
Is that for home and sea or style ?

I’m assuming once HR changes my job code in Workday then I should get access to most things automatically?

My job code hasn’t changed yet but HR did say my compensation would be in effect on Sunday? Is compensation change separate from job code change?

Im not expecting them to change job code until after training is fully complete but I don’t know if that’s required in order to change the compensation.

Welp HR updated my job code and I'd say my onboarding training dropped in lol... got some fun ahead of me

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Back