Archived New phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if when the guest selects electronics it would go to electronics. Does anyone know how to make this happen?
We have an actual phone and it works no problem when people select it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Literally whats the use because only 15 people in the entire store can be logged into the Target Phone.

Literally whats the use because only 15 people in the entire store can be logged into the Target Phone.

Stores have that many TMs in the store at one time? Especially when you take out the SFS folks and the loan cashier??

We only had 15 login slots before the update this week. Now with individual department logins we have 24 slots. Each area has between 1 and four phone line logins.
Only hiccup for us so far is that guests have the option to select Beauty when calling the store but our phone doesn't have a Beauty option when selecting area

I absolutely freakin' love it!!! Softlines /A&A has had to play "operator" for so long when most of the calls are for guest services or electronics and hardlines. Now with this new system we only get actual calls for apparel. So, we do get WAY less calls because we're only answering ours and not the whole store. :)

What system/platform is this??

What system/platform is this??
It's the same Target Phone App just you select your department when logging in so you just receive that specific department calls when the guest calls in and selects your department.

Its a pilot program but is rolling out to all stores in batches this summer.

It's the same Target Phone App just you select your department when logging in so you just receive that specific department calls when the guest calls in and selects your department.

Its a pilot program but is rolling out to all stores in batches this summer.
Good luck getting the salesfloor to log into the phone app. They always "forget."
I'm living for the moment this gets implemented, and I will have no issue reminding people. I just hope that leadership backs this up. I don't see what the problem is - just tell everyone they have no choice, it's not optional.

After each of the 50000 times you have to restart the myDevice because of the scanner, you get signed out from the phone. No ones going to remember to log back in. :(
Not to mention having to sign in to every app if you forget to force quit them all at the start. @taytay @mobileFellow why can’t the mydevice auto force quit all apps when you either a) sign out or b) put it in the dock? That would solve that problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back