New RedCard Branding, design

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
It’s RedCard (not REDCard) now. Looks snazzy. Hopefully our ™ cards will finally get this design (they’re still based off the old old design).

I think debit has the same design as credit now? Wonder where card number will be. Back?
dfad339f-792d-483e-b761-e942ddaf44f0

For ™ card I envision “Team Member” where it says redcard, with barcode on the back.

It’s RedCard (not REDCard) now. Looks snazzy. Hopefully our ™ cards will finally get this design (they’re still based off the old old design).

I think debit has the same design as credit now? Wonder where card number will be. Back?

For ™ card I envision “Team Member” where it says redcard, with barcode on the back.
Maybe they’re transitioning back to MasterCard only for credit and the light red is the debit

Wonder where card number will be. Back?

It will be like what other cards have been doing the last couple of years where instead of the numbers being impregnated into the plastic they will be printed lightly onto the plastic on the back. Forces anyone who needs to read off the numbers to tilt the card at an angle to catch the light to make them visible. Great so that no one can read the numbers directly or above with a watching security camera.

It will be like what other cards have been doing the last couple of years where instead of the numbers being impregnated into the plastic they will be printed lightly onto the plastic on the back. Forces anyone who needs to read off the numbers to tilt the card at an angle to catch the light to make them visible. Great so that no one can read the numbers directly or above with a watching security camera.

Not sure about REDCard I mean REDCard but one of my other credit cards charged me $5 after I broke one

These are old school. I still remember the Target Guest Card

Attachments

• 4822404.jpg
    4822404.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19
Back