New sbux lead

Just got the position for sbux tl and my store has been struggling in the Starbucks field what tips do you guys have for me to make the Starbucks better/things that I should know and be prepared for. I really want to do my best here since I do want it to succeed

Definitely head over to Starbucks Leaders. You could just read it from the start and get a ton of great info. Also, if you have specific questions, ask them there. It's a hard position at first, because you are usually the only leader who knows anything about Sbux, so having TBR will help a bunch.

Did you start your training yet?
Focus on your training, if you don’t know what you are doing, you can’t hold others accountable, and like the barista above said, check out the starbucks leaders thread.

Did you start your training yet?
Focus on your training, if you don’t know what you are doing, you can’t hold others accountable, and like the barista above said, check out the starbucks leaders thread.
Yes know your shit first then lead. You can't lead them if you don't know how to do your job. This place is a hidden treasure of answer without judgment.

Just got the position for sbux tl and my store has been struggling in the Starbucks field what tips do you guys have for me to make the Starbucks better/things that I should know and be prepared for. I really want to do my best here since I do want it to succeed
Have your team get in the habit now of asking the guests how they’re doing while making drinks. It’s an easy way to raise the connection score.

Back