New TM onboard.

Grocery store lot yesterday, I asked Karen why she left her cart in the middle of the lot less than 20 ft from a corral. How would you feel if the wind blew your cart and it damaged my car? Tell me, would it bother you or not? Daggers in her eyes! Put it
Ikr? Idk what my last HR (Note: she just RETIRED on February) did with the money. Maybe she have refunded to the remodeling of the store, but there’s no way that the remodeling cost more $3 million.

Last edited:
Ikr? Idk what my last HR (Note: she just on February) did with the money. Maybe she have refunded to the remodeling of the store, but there’s no way that the remodeling cost more $3 million.
Wth are you talking about? They asked you what your stores annual sales are. I said no cause there isn’t a single store in the company that only does 3 million. They would close the store. Where did remodel come from??

Your posts are all over the place.
You titled the thread new tm on board but then say you’ve been a cart attendant for 8 years. Is this cartoon penguin? Lol

Last edited:
Wth are you talking about? They asked you what your stores annual sales are. I said no cause there isn’t a single store in the company that only does 3 million. They would close the store. Where did remodel come from??
Did I say “3 million dollars”? OH, NO! Sorry, I meant, that it was something else. I don’t how I got 3 million.

I meant “retired” in between “just” and “on”

Last edited:
Youre being gaslit... and likely you ll now be targeted for being pushed out because you ve revealed you know 'the emperor has no clothes' aka Target bs to cover their other bs of actually caring
I joined The Break Room because I’m having a rough time at work, and I need to say what I truly feel when I can’t say it at work. I’ve been working at Target for 8.5 years as a cart attendant, and I’ve come to a point that we need a cart pusher, but only one problem: we can’t afford it.
UPDATE: I just talked to the other store director (from another Target who’s temporarily managing my store until we get a new HR) and she said that we can get a cart pusher, but it depends how the traffic is and see how we are doing if we really need one. So, I need to work on proving ourselves that we really need a cart pusher.
Why would you be commenting on what someone retired on, when you’re being asked what your store sales are? Again, Cartoon Penguin ? Or are you just dumb?
I’m not buying your BS.
Okay, kid, listen. I don’t know, who you are, I don’t know what house 🦁🦡🐦‍⬛🐍 you were sorted in, and you’re not being helpful. I don’t know what kind of friends you’ve got, but you’re being impatient, intolerant, immature and you’re being childish. So this is what you get for judging people before you get to know them. Plus, I’ve read about you under your profile; it’s being nice knowing about you, Ashfromoldsite. And FYI, I’m autistic, I have ADHD and APD.

Last edited:
@IWTLCTH92, what is your store size?
Funny, even the PML doesn’t know. He didn’t have time to find out what size the store is. Plus, the whole reason why I took too long to asked him that, is because he always works during the day and I usually work during the night, during the day in the weekends.

Last edited:
Funny, even the PML doesn’t know. He didn’t have time to find out what size the store is. Plus, the whole reason why I took too long to asked him that, is because he always works during the day and I usually work during the night, during the day in the weekends.
He knows. Trust me the pml knows unless he’s a brand spanking new pml.

Why would you be commenting on what someone retired on, when you’re being asked what your store sales are? Again, Cartoon Penguin ? Or are you just dumb?
I’m not buying your BS.
“Retired” as in: “age 65” and “under social security”. Now, why am I even talking to u?

Last edited:
Nobody has said anything in this thread for months...I'm dying to know how big the store in question is now
I’m sorry, I haven’t got your answer yet. Even I’m desperate as you, so the only thing we have to do is be patient, and I’m going to find out the size of my store.
P.S.: I already asked my PML, even he doesn’t know the size of the store.

what kind of lame ass lemonade-stand chicken shit is 3 million dollars, anyway

costs about that much a week for me to even give a fuck, much less cop a whole ass year's worth of sales

lol/lmao...also, poasting in a bona-fide Jake thread. Y'all thought @Batteryguy556 was yet another case of St. Jake Revenant, but you can literally tell he ain't because he akshually understands what "humor" is and how it works

Back