Archived New trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been receiving the new delivery trucks recently (the ones with Spot illustrated on the sides and back). There's a noticeable difference compared to the old 6-panel trucks.

They're taller (maybe by 6"). They're deeper (about a foot or more), our extension belt stops right at the metal warning track near the front. This metal flooring is an issue in itself. Is slippery (no texture) and I'm imagining it's going to be very cold in the winter. The ceiling is opaque. Sure, it doesn't leak, but if your spotlight isn't bright, it's a dark trailer to unload.

I feel that the amount of money spent on these could have been better used to fix the Distribution system first... Then get new trailers.

We've been receiving the new delivery trucks recently (the ones with Spot illustrated on the sides and back). There's a noticeable difference compared to the old 6-panel trucks.

They're taller (maybe by 6"). They're deeper (about a foot or more), our extension belt stops right at the metal warning track near the front. This metal flooring is an issue in itself. Is slippery (no texture) and I'm imagining it's going to be very cold in the winter. The ceiling is opaque. Sure, it doesn't leak, but if your spotlight isn't bright, it's a dark trailer to unload.

I feel that the amount of money spent on these could have been better used to fix the Distribution system first... Then get new trailers.
That’s too smart for Target. You know better.

I’ve been getting those trailers for few months now . And indeed it sucks as someone mentioned dropping detergent it’s the worse even if you try to cover it with cardboard it will make it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back