I'm Lost! Newbie Questions

Hi there,
So I am a seasonal hire and I had a couple questions, and we've been so busy I haven't had time to ask anyone at work.

1.) If on Kronos there are Acronyms that say SEA. What does that mean??

2.) At the end of December there is a week my availability is different than normal, is there anyway to go in and change that?

Thanks guys.

Welcome, Violinist!

1. All stores are not the same (or, as you'll see on the board a lot, ASANTS), but dollar to donuts, you'll be in seasonal those days.

2. I no longer work for Spot, so can't be 100% with so much changing in last few months since I left, but pretty sure still works this way:
a. Did you mention it during hiring when they asked you about upcoming days off? If yes, you should be good, but check with your TL, ETL and/or HR (whoever does the schedule for your dept, ASANTS) just in case.
b. Is it an entire day or days off you need? If so, put the time off request in.
c. Is it just times you can't work on certain days for that week? If weeks the case, partner with your TL, ETL or HR(whomever does schedule for your dept, ASANTS) and let them know SO you can work something out.

Welcome again and good luck!!

Back