Archived No call, No Show Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently quit my job at a target store by not showing up anymore. I tried applying at a different location, was told they'd contact my old store (without me saying I've worked there) and then received a rejection email. I was wondering is there a loophole back into target. If I move to a different state or wait several years before applying again? I also have heard of a team lead in my store who apparently quit the same way then went back due to a recommendation from hr or something. I was there for a year and was excellent at my job. I loved the place and the people. It was one manager who caused me to give up on the place in spite of it being a disastrous store. I also wonder if there is a way for me to still report what the team lead did to HR. I left in early December and after two days of not showing up my HR TL called saying they'd like to keep me around etc. I am confident in finding a job in retail again but I'm very interested in target, very familiar with it but also, curious if I could get back into any store at all or even with a strong recommendation. Imy bullseye </3

You didn't give in a two week notice and stopped showing up. So you probably got termed and put down as a non-rehireable in the Target System. So no matter what state you go to, they can always pull up your record.

I recently quit my job at a target store by not showing up anymore. I tried applying at a different location, was told they'd contact my old store (without me saying I've worked there) and then received a rejection email. I was wondering is there a loophole back into target. If I move to a different state or wait several years before applying again? I also have heard of a team lead in my store who apparently quit the same way then went back due to a recommendation from hr or something. I was there for a year and was excellent at my job. I loved the place and the people. It was one manager who caused me to give up on the place in spite of it being a disastrous store. I also wonder if there is a way for me to still report what the team lead did to HR. I left in early December and after two days of not showing up my HR TL called saying they'd like to keep me around etc. I am confident in finding a job in retail again but I'm very interested in target, very familiar with it but also, curious if I could get back into any store at all or even with a strong recommendation. Imy bullseye </3
You job abandoned with no notice. You’re Non-Rehirable. That’s why you got the rejection email. You’re gonna always be listed as Non-Rehirable. And do you think they’re gonna care to listen to what you have to say after job abandoning? You should’ve spoken to HR about the issues you had before doing so. When you do that it effects the workcenter (especially small ones). So you’re definitely not gonna get hired again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back