I'm Lost! No call, no show?

I was looking at my schedule this morning and on the paper schedule at work I wasn’t scheduled for Saturday but on Kronos is somehow appeared I had a shift yesterday, so I believe they will try to say it was a no call no show but I was never contacted about it, I know from now I should just check my schedule day and night but I had plans that Saturday since I had it off, what is the process for a no call no show? I recently saw that I had accepted a shift from a co worker but he stated he was trading shifts with someone and when I tried for one of his before they denied it but this one it appeared?

If they changed it and didn't tell you they can't say shit. They shouldn't change people's schedules without their consent. Not everyone is gonna look at their schedule online all the time. If they changed it's their fault for not telling you. Motherfuckers there's a reason a phone exists. Business needs my ass. Call a fucking person assholes.

Last edited:
If they changed it and didn't tell you they can't say shit. They shouldn't change people's schedules without their consent. Not everyone is gonna look at their schedule online all the time. If they changed it's their fault for telling you. Motherfuckers there's a reason a phone exists. Business needs my ass. Call a fucking person assholes.
It says it was approved on the seventh but didn’t show up on Kronos til the 13th which is weird because on the 6th when they put the schedule out i have screenshots of me being off, my LOD said follow the paper schedule and if it wasn’t there I’m fine I’m gonna talk to my hr manager who I am close with and trust and see what she says

Personally, I would go with explaining how you checked the paper schedule and saw you weren't scheduled but noticed the shift in Kronos and ask if they had you on the schedule or if Kronos was in error. Always put the blame on technology rather than on the people.

Back