Archived No hot dogs for Angie and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dogs were fresh and tasty, served on a warm, soft bun.

ANGELINA come to my store- we have them over cooked! [Keep in mind our TL is a moron and lets them do this to save money]

I guess Angelina Jolie didn't want to be noticed. Personally, I never liked the hot dogs served at Target.

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/21/angie-and-the-kids-leave-target-because-it-didnt-serve-hot-dogs/
What aisle

Is it A5, B5, C5, D5, E5, F5, G5, H5, I5, J5, K5, L5, M5, N5, O5, P5, Q5, R5, S5, T5, U5, V5, W5, X5, Y5, Z5, PL5, FA5?
Angelina Jolie Reportedly Left A Target Over Hot Dogs, & Twitter Is So Impressed

That article has the actual target so now we can blame the TMs who didn't put the dogs on when she and her children wanted them weiners. i am more curious as to why the Eagle Rock Food TL said they don't sell hot dogs.

I wasn't aware that there were some Targets that stopped selling weiners.

What aisle

Is it A5, B5, C5, D5, E5, F5, G5, H5, I5, J5, K5, L5, M5, N5, O5, P5, Q5, R5, S5, T5, U5, V5, W5, X5, Y5, Z5, PL5, FA5?

I like how it also hints that they have people in other aisles, too.

"And that was Frederick with the aisle 40 reshop report. We'll now take you live to the grocery aisle 8 Lucy with the latest QMOS update. Lucy?"

"... So these strawberries are kinda fuzzy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back