Archived No more Amazon Kindle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This IS an advertisement. If you want to read books, buy a kindle, if you want to do more, buy something else. Jeez. Kindle fire is totally lacking in EVERY aspect. My Sister in law wishes she had what I have. NOT A KINDLE FIRE.

It's like buying an Ipod for playing music. Sure, it does, but why limit yourself.

Kudos to reading books though.

Here's the weird thing about this: I live/work in Illinois and Amazon/Kindle gift cards have not been allowed to be sold here for quite some time. We got the info about the Kindles going away and have been selling them down (esp with the giftcards last week). Today I went to another store in my district and they had 4 pegs of Kindle gift cards hanging over the Kindle display case. Uhhh? Sent a pic to my HL/Electronics TL and he said we might be getting them back also.... right in time for Kindles to go away permenantly. Makes no sense.
Also, in regards to the ESP on Kindles, we received a message saying that if the guest does not want a gift card when making a claim due to not being able to replace the item, they can receive a check instead.

Also, in regards to the ESP on Kindles, we received a message saying that if the guest does not want a gift card when making a claim due to not being able to replace the item, they can receive a check instead.

I always wondered how a service plan would work on a discontinued item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back