Archived No more eHR on personal computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to log in to check my schedule and see that it is now just pay and benefits. Am I missing something or can I no longer check my schedule from home?

Do you guys use Kronos?

If not, you can always try target.com/myschedule if you just want to see your schedule. I just checked it on my end and it works.

The only thing you could view on EHR from home was your paycheck. That can now be viewed through the Workday app from your App Store. Time off requests must always be submitted from the store.

You could also change your direct deposit but that app doesn't allow it. The link someone posted does though. You... Can also resign from the workday link apparently. I just saw the button and I'm so tempted to push it 😬

The only thing you could view on EHR from home was your paycheck. That can now be viewed through the Workday app from your App Store. Time off requests must always be submitted from the store.
You could view your schedule too. I often check it at home rather than scribbling the schedule on a notepad at work. I'm glad there's still a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back