Archived No more redwire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a receiver and use redwire regularly for Mirs and recalls. I know that on workbench it stated that messages that were normally relayed on redwire will go to myalerts and email. I have yet to receive any emails and don't have regular access to myalerts since its an application on the zebra. Has anyone been having issues with this? Also how I am suppose to print and view past alerts from the zebra?

I’ve already started receiving alerts for urgent messages which I believe will include Recalls, as it currently does, trailer info, and MIR info.

I had a recall drop yesterday and the LOD brought it back to me but there was nothing on Redwire about it. So unless I get emails, I won't be able to keep track of all my recalls/MIRS easily. I like having the paperwork so I can keep track off what I have waiting for final dispositions.

myComm will replace Redwire and will feature alerts and will also integrate into myAlerts. Recalls will drop into the Fulfilment workcenter on myAlerts for the time being (this is what I heard around a month ago)
Replace myalerts with mycomm too imo

Recalls will drop into the Fulfilment workcenter on myAlerts for the time being (this is what I heard around a month ago)
Fuck that! My FF alerts are annoying enough without having MIRs and recalls in there too.

honestly if I were them I'd make a new app that phases out both my alerts and workbench. one app for all news and alerts (sorted by priority/immediate need, ofc). would be so much better. we don't need 20 millions apps on these devices
When we first started moving away from PDA the main reason was to consolidate functions into less apps. Here we are again having an app for almost 1 function spreading over 3 pages on the devices.

When we first started moving away from PDA the main reason was to consolidate functions into less apps. Here we are again having an app for almost 1 function spreading over 3 pages on the devices.
Yeah, having an app for both pulling batches and picking SFS orders was a mistake. Now we have an app for picking, and app for packing, and will soon have an app for receiving STS. I'm sure they'll also make new apps for things like order inquiry and creating hold locations.

That's still an extra app SFS would need that we didn't need before.
Oh lol I didn't realize anyone other than GS used that. We just use it to check if something is a hold or order when there's no tag on the item and occiasionsally to see who did the order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back