Archived No myDevices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrisonMike

Beauty Team Drop Out
I came in this morning and there were absolutely no myDevices in the backroom or up front. Is there anything I can do to get one? I feel so lost without it lmao

Also, if anybody knows who at my store I should call if I haven't gotten paid yet that'd be great lmfao

In my experience, you're kinda out of luck until about midday or until flow leaves.

Also, if anybody knows who at my store I should call if I haven't gotten paid yet that'd be great lmfao
Your first check comes as a paper check, at least at my store we get them from the GSTL.

Your first check comes as a paper check, at least at my store we get them from the GSTL.
I've already gotten my first paycheck from spot. My direct deposit was supposed to come yesterday, but so far, there's nothing there :/ haven't had a problem with it until now

I've already gotten my first paycheck from spot. My direct deposit was supposed to come yesterday, but so far, there's nothing there :/ haven't had a problem with it until now
I'd take a look at eHR and see if it says it was supposed to be direct deposited or not, I think depending on the timing it can take an extra pay period to start getting direct deposited sometimes. Otherwise, HROC (1-800-394-1885) might be able to help.

I'd take a look at eHR and see if it says it was supposed to be direct deposited or not, I think depending on the timing it can take an extra pay period to start getting direct deposited sometimes. Otherwise, HROC (1-800-394-1885) might be able to help.
Thank you!! :D

If you can't get a my device to help you, see if your store still uses PDA's. They're just as handy and from the sound of it at your store, probably more readily available. You can probably use one until a my device becomes available as so you can still get your work done.

If you can't get a my device to help you, see if your store still uses PDA's. They're just as handy and from the sound of it at your store, probably more readily available. You can probably use one until a my device becomes available as so you can still get your work done.
We don't have PDA's here anymore :/
At my store those are guarded carefully and you can only take them for MCO purposes
MyCheckout is pretty closely guarded here too, but you can still take them if they're available.

I forgot that I needed the MyCheckout today anyway so I guess I freaked out over nothing jfc :confused:

Yeah Zebra's all around are first come first serve. I get one because I do instocks or price change. But every once in a while I take one from overnight flow team as they are leaving for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back