Archived No POG number

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pulling in the backroom when I noticed some of the Christmas red boxed gifts in the wacos. I know that they didn't all go d-code, but figured I really ought to get them all out to the floor. I wanted to put in a POG fill, but the POG was broken so I item searched to get the number. The only thing available was the promo start/end date. What would be the most efficient way to get them out? I just don't think that searching every waco would be the way (suggested by LOD) since those boxes were from all different departments. Can I look up just the seasonal POGs anywhere? Also, since they are not d-coded, if I do find the POG # is a POG fill/all items the best way to do this?

If the dpci is under dept 051, it needs to go out. If the dpci is under dept 053 stays put. That's how I do spot check those items. It should be listed as nop/active. They maybe used for valentine's day.

Last edited:
I don't remember ever using them for Valentine's Day before. In the past they all went PLU. They are all over the backroom, so there's no efficient way to check them.

Those bags maybe headed For price changes within next 2 weeks. You can ck under dept number in online planos or pog label search option on your signing computer.

Run the backroom detail report for that aisle(s) and sort by DPCI... if it lets you sort that way. It's been a while since I used it, so I'm not positive. If it works, you can easily check dept numbers and see if anything needs to go out.

Or you can do what my STL always does and just purge the entire seasonal aisle.

Run the backroom detail report for that aisle(s) and sort by DPCI... if it lets you sort that way. It's been a while since I used it, so I'm not positive. If it works, you can easily check dept numbers and see if anything needs to go out.

They are not in the seasonal aisle. I see them in aisles throughout the backroom. Without checking all of the wacos, I do not know what the dept. numbers are. Running a backroom detail report is fine if you have a specific aisle, but not for the entire backroom. I do not know if it is only one POG. Those endcaps were in a variety of dept. The time and cost probably would not justify just letting them go clearance. I'm looking for an efficient way to do this, but since I've already made the TL's affected and ETL aware, I guess I'll just not worry about it too much. I'll talk to the POG TL next time I see her and see if she has a suggestion. :/

all you have to do is drop seasonal event batches...ask your LOG or backroom TL to show you...these batches will make you pull holiday merchandise by dept fill groups ex.(HOMEhol,CNDYhol)...it's the easiest way to get holiday out merch out

the sole purpose of detail reports is to make sure d-coded and clearance merch is out of that aisle, make sure right fill group merch is backstocked, and to follow up on how tm's backstock and hold tms accountable

all you have to do is drop seasonal event batches...ask your LOG or backroom TL to show you...these batches will make you pull holiday merchandise by dept fill groups ex.(HOMEhol,CNDYhol)...it's the easiest way to get holiday out merch out
Gtc to you & welcome!
I fogot about the manual batches. I have been off 3 days playing Xbox Call of duty instead.

I was pulling in the backroom when I noticed some of the Christmas red boxed gifts in the wacos. I know that they didn't all go d-code, but figured I really ought to get them all out to the floor. I wanted to put in a POG fill, but the POG was broken so I item searched to get the number. The only thing available was the promo start/end date. What would be the most efficient way to get them out? I just don't think that searching every waco would be the way (suggested by LOD) since those boxes were from all different departments. Can I look up just the seasonal POGs anywhere? Also, since they are not d-coded, if I do find the POG # is a POG fill/all items the best way to do this?

If they're all over the backroom and you want them all on the floor, I would have just done an EXF pull for 9999 of them. I would never suggest doing that for any normal circumstances but since it's probably stuff that's PLU, better to get it all on the floor. If it's actually not PLU, then it would just take a SUBT9999 backstock to put them back and reset the accumulator.

Yep - mentioned this to the LOD 5 days ago, still haven't been pulled and they said it wasn't my "problem". It will be. lol

If they're all over the backroom and you want them all on the floor, I would have just done an EXF pull for 9999 of them. I would never suggest doing that for any normal circumstances but since it's probably stuff that's PLU, better to get it all on the floor. If it's actually not PLU, then it would just take a SUBT9999 backstock to put them back and reset the accumulator.

You have to know all of the DPCI's to do this.

So, talked my tl into letting me pull and work the seasonal pulls. Yep - you all were right. Out came the red boxes!

So, talked my tl into letting me pull and work the seasonal pulls. Yep - you all were right. Out came the red boxes!
awesome...FYI this works on anything seasonal...next major one coming up...valentines day merch...look at the seasonal event dates on your PDA...drop it within that week and palletize it depending how big it is and boom...a nice ptm aisle in the making lol

You have to know all of the DPCI's to do this.

whoops wasn't paying attention, I thought there was just one specific product that you already had one of. Apparently I didn't read the OP at all lol

awesome...FYI this works on anything seasonal...next major one coming up...valentines day merch...look at the seasonal event dates on your PDA...drop it within that week and palletize it depending how big it is and boom...a nice ptm aisle in the making lol

where do I find this?

Under rf apps for seasonal TD batches. I think this is one.
Hit 2 for replenishment
Hit 7 for seasonal
key the number(1 or 2, etc)that matches to the TD number of the event you want to fill.
Key the fill group name
Key the fill group you want
At the fill group prompt:
To add fill groups, key fill group name
Key L for the list or groups
Key F for groups selected
At select prompt:
Key 1 salesfloor capacity to pull qty for shelf total
Key 2 all backroom locs - pulls all locs
Enter batch name for pog, key a batch name.
Key C to continue
Key R to return
Then a summary screen comes up with estimated totals.
Note: I have not this for a week in advance, only did it same day.

So - we don't have to wait for the seasonal batches to drop? That is very exciting!!! Bring on Bodango, bojingles and bodunk or whatever the heck the stupid thing is called!
(Best known as the PITA set at our store!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back