Archived no tag (clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u do when a item has no tag (clothing)
If it’s target owned brand the tag on the inside will have the DPCI. If it’s not, call GSTL or GSA to look it up.

I’ve noticed you have a lot of cashiering questions. That’s good— you should be asking questions instead of guessing (and potentially falling for a scam). But f you have a lot, you should talk to a GSTL for more training

I know I should ask but I get nervous, I’ve had bad expirences with this certain target with them assuming I should just know everything. They’ve actually been rude to me and have given most members improper training. I found this website and I basically just ask questions Bc it’s more useful to me and also I get to stay anon :) @Amanda Cantwell

I know I should ask but I get nervous, I’ve had bad expirences with this certain target with them assuming I should just know everything. They’ve actually been rude to me and have given most members improper training. I found this website and I basically just ask questions Bc it’s more useful to me and also I get to stay anon :) @Amanda Cantwell

I'm sure you have a million questions. Try search the threads for your answers. Worse case if its simple ask in the chat. We are all happy to help but that way your not posting every question you may have.

Just be glad they are trying to buy the clothing instead of stealing it like most guest do.

Oh look no sensors on any of the clothes it’s a free for all

Meanwhile in the mall all the stores have sensors on every single clothing even socks.

I'm sure you have a million questions. Try search the threads for your answers. Worse case if its simple ask in the chat. We are all happy to help but that way your not posting every question you may have.
yeah I should probably do that instead lol thanks

I really meant when soft lining and putting clothes back

On target owned brands (xhil, Ana & Viv, C9, joy lab, universal thread, A New Day, Cat & Jack, Just One You, etc.) there will be a little white tag sewn in which is usually underneath a longer white tag that is sewn in. There will be 2 sets of numbers on the tag and you want the one that says Target #

Most of the time the tags are in the right seam as the clothes is facing you near the bottom. Pants also can have it either in the back of the waistband, or along the right (facing you) seam around hip high. Shoes have the dpci printed on the interior of the shoe. For purses, check the smallest pockets for the tag. Wallets also have an interior tag, and hats have them in the brim. Sunglasses have the number printed somewhere on the ear stem.

Also sometimes the tag is just hidden in the fabric. For lack of better word, squeezing the fabric can help if it’s lost in the middle of the clothing item
Good point. There's been a lot of tags I've found by grabbing the fabric and bunching it up around the right armpit and the right shoulder. It was faster than reaching inside to see if it was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back