Archived NO TRAINING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, flex TMs don't have all that memorized. We don't get trained on that at my store.
I'm surprised they don't provide FF a cheat sheet, tbh. I memorized most DPCIs between my years in SL and years working the line on flow.

But I’m not . And I apologize if that’s how you took it . But shoes did matched the pog when there was one , as for 50% chance only that’s on your A&A team just because is no pog for it doesn’t mean it can’t be right anymore .All I’m saying shoes is easy and if your sfs still hasn’t got the hang of it with all the soft lines order that every store gets maybe they don’t care about it.

C'mon, be real. With each reset shoes would match POG for about a day and a half. Then guests would be guests, and it was equally visually appealing and far quicker to move less boxes and flex them into matching than to move more to stick with POG. Then the next day stuff would come in, things would be shifted around some more, and in less than a week POG was a series of hints, not a treasure map. SFS cannot be expected to function quickly with such a setup.

To be fair to your flex team, epick isn't exactly great about giving us item information and location in softlines. Some things do go in specific locations on a pog. Others don't. Take socks. They are on pogs. Epick will tell us the location. It won't tell us if we are looking for men's or women's socks. We can click through to MyWork to get that info usually, but a stressed flex TM might not think of that at the moment or the info might not be in MyWork. Hence, ask a style TM where the section letter is.

Yes, your flex TM probably should have seen the picture of the shoe in ePICK and known where to go. We just need a brand and size. Our gun can help us from there. If what need isn't on the floor, it's just swing by the fitting room to check, then head to the back to scan the shoe metros.
I have no problem helping SFS. (Except when the seasonals ask for help and then stand there and argue with me about where to go instead of going there and checking.) Most stuff is easy for me to find but a lot of that is because I have good spacial memory, something SFS wouldn't have had a chance to develop. The stuff that isn't easy to find, they likely don't have time to look for it and still meet their goal, and there's no need to screw them over by withholding assistance.

Yeah, they can. They put me on softlines sales floor once, which would have been fine if it had just been working pulls, but they wanted me to set stuff... had no idea how to do that at that point. Lucky for me, there was a TM there who they'd scheduled for Instocks who rarely did it and also hated it. We asked the LOD if we could swap tasks since we were each much more comfortable with the other one's work centers and they let us.
I also used to get scheduled every once in a while for plano, despite never having been trained in it. And every single time, whoever else was working plano would say they didn't have time to show me how to do everything so I ended up just backfilling. I preferred that, honestly, but it was still frustrating to just be shoved aside instead of being shown how to do something I was willing to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back