Archived No vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
we sent all of our tubs to the local foodbank and now we only have like 5 which are used mainly for pulls (pets, chem, stationary/plug and a couple other departments) hba is generally in 3 tier carts
The orginal directions where to keep 6 to used for pog resets. Donate the rest to food bank. We alao kept the signing tub and Guest service tub that they use to bring Salvage and CRC to backroom. My tub for damages was not included and Starbucks has one that they use when breaking down their pallet to take mdse to their stockroom. Of course the tubes or rarely empty because softlines use them for their breakout.

How are you supposed to pull something like HBA autofills or STAT autofills onto a uboat though? 💀
I use a 3-tier for pulling my HBA batches. I push that right away, then I keep the 3-tier to put my backstock from repacks in, then use it to pull EXF batches if I have time to make any.
I heard they weren't going to take any of our 3-tiers away, but if they break somehow they won't be fixed or replaced.

I foresee zip ties and duct tape coming into play to keep the triple-tiers going. They're really helpful for keeping small items corralled for back stock and re-shop.
That's exactly why I keep mine to use for backstock. I can take it into the aisle with me and it goes much faster than dealing with trying to fit a U-boat among all the others back there.

You don’t have the new ship vehicles? With the tons of adjustable dividers and they move quietly and turn on a dime

Dividers are useless most of the time for an OPU batch, getting them through our softlines floor pads is a joke with how jammed tight they are the shipt cart is to large to actually fit through, where a triple tier you can squeeze through. And the shipt cart is heavier to actually push around.

You don’t have the new ship vehicles? With the tons of adjustable dividers and they move quietly and turn on a dime
My old store didn’t have them and when I came to my new store I actually got to talk to the drive up team from HQ and asked why and she told me it was based off your service desk size and if the new carts would be able to fit behind but I think that’s stupid. Most stores that don’t have SFS doesn’t have them though.

My store has 3 tiers and u-boats. Tons more u-boats than 3 tiers, and I hate using u-boats. The new ship carts are strictly for SFS, and I've never even touched one. I've heard the legend of the tubs, but alas, my store ridded itself of them prior to my arrival.

My store has 3 tiers and u-boats. Tons more u-boats than 3 tiers, and I hate using u-boats. The new ship carts are strictly for SFS, and I've never even touched one. I've heard the legend of the tubs, but alas, my store ridded itself of them prior to my arrival.
Does sfs use all of their carts? If not, tell them to suck a dick

They replaced most of our tubs with a bunch of shorter u-boats that are supposed to be used for pulls only. They aren't too bad in that they are more stable and maneuverable than the full-length u-boats for the truck, but there is nowhere to put cardboard. They are, of course, always full of something.
[/QUOTE

can we get a pic of t his shorter u-boat???

Not for push, pricing or backstock they are SFS only, its set up that way so everyone knows that is SFS so to leave them alone not be confused with push/backstock. Backstock the shit that has been sitting for days and you would have vehicles.

Not for push, pricing or backstock they are SFS only, its set up that way so everyone knows that is SFS so to leave them alone not be confused with push/backstock. Backstock the shit that has been sitting for days and you would have vehicles.

Hardlines has come clean (minus leftover freight) the last few times I've worked. It's softlines that takes up a million 3 tiers and it seems to multiply without stopping. I'd love to dive in and sort out everything in the backroom but a) it takes me away from other things and b) it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Hardlines has come clean (minus leftover freight) the last few times I've worked. It's softlines that takes up a million 3 tiers and it seems to multiply without stopping. I'd love to dive in and sort out everything in the backroom but a) it takes me away from other things and b) it wouldn't make much of a difference.

My store its about equal who leaves shit everywhere. Triple tiers we have I think 25 of them you are lucky to find two empty in the morning.

What is softlines using three tiers for? Truck? I ask because ours only use them for reshop so that’s 2-3 at most

What is softlines using three tiers for? Truck? I ask because ours only use them for reshop so that’s 2-3 at most

Mostly reshop. The repacks sit on flats or tubs (never uboats). During Q4, we also had guest carts piling up in the backroom full of reshop.

Mostly reshop. The repacks sit on flats or tubs (never uboats). During Q4, we also had guest carts piling up in the backroom full of reshop.
I can count on one hand the amount of guest carts I've seen in our backroom. And I think that's only because they were broken.

As long as hardlines is going to repick all the batches that inevitably get reshopped/pushed because they couldn't tell the difference between a SFS cart waiting to be packed/left alone for a second and a SFS cart being improperly used for push, go for it! Same reason it's a big issue for SFS to try to pick in shopping carts, they inevitably get "lost".

Last edited:
We recieved 7 pallets full of new small Uboats yesterday, I think we're good on those. Soo what everyone saying, we are not supposed to sweep old tubs as metal salvage?

this is why we cannot have good things...

Screen-Shot-2019-03-28-at-5-22-59-PM.png

how the hell did they get that home ?? and why ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back