Archived NOF issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else been having active items just go nof for no reason. For like the past month upcs have just been randomly untying from their dpcis. Especially in domestics. Every week during research I'm finding atleast five new ones. Its been mysupported at least 5 times now. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Can you hand type the DPCI?

Sometimes I can create a new label with a hip printer by hand typing the DPCI, and that corrects the issue. Hand typing the DPCI can also allow me to research the item, assuming the DPCI is valid. Been awhile since I have done this, so not sure if it would help you.

Sometimes, I have to tell pricing if the product that was active is coming up NOF. Pricing usually takes care of it.

ETA: I rarely MySupport anything. Doesn't seem to help, anyway. I try to handle issues in house.

Last edited:
It happened to my honey crisp apples everytime we received a truck untied.

I linked the upc and dcpi almost every other day for 2 weeks until it stayed.

You need special logon to the signing computer and there is an option to type entire upc code then the active dcpi to link these two back up
An ETL can do it for you. Let them know that you need upc and dcpi linked together.

And a lot of times if it stuff we always carry, it ends up being a bad barcode. Type DCPI it works fine.

And a lot of times if it stuff we always carry, it ends up being a bad barcode. Type DCPI it works fine.
if its just a bad bar code then you can print a Bcode using the my device and put the sticker over the up code.

I had some fan central stuff come up nof. Thankfully had dpci on tag. I used that to do dpci/upc maintainence on the computer. Usually faster to fix myself than mysupport. Works instantly.

if its just a bad bar code then you can print a Bcode using the my device and put the sticker over the up code.

Looking for a printer takes longer than typing it x20. We have like four that work. And you will have to pry one of them out of the cold dead hands of pricing. :(

You need special logon to the signing computer and there is an option to type entire upc code then the active dcpi to link these two back up
An ETL can do it for you. Let them know that you need upc and dcpi linked together.

I don't know how it is setup at other stores (generic, unique, etc logons) but for mine any TM that can logon to store applications can do upc/dpci management. I have to fix stuff like that all the time.

I don't know how it is setup at other stores (generic, unique, etc logons) but for mine any TM that can logon to store applications can do upc/dpci management. I have to fix stuff like that all the time.
I use the tl login with permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back