Archived Not on file items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nof items that recently came off the truck.
Everyone brings these items to me. I don't know what to do with them. This stuff is brand new. This is not online stuffed that was returned or old disc mdse. I don't want to defect it or do a as is ticket. I've asked former pc team members and the execs but no one has an answer. When I searched workbench it says to my support it. I did it under pricing issues and it requires a dpcI. I'm thinking "hello" a not on file item doesn't have a dpci or a pog tied to it. What am I missing?

Everyone brings these items to me. I don't know what to do with them. This stuff is brand new. This is not online stuffed that was returned or old disc mdse. I don't want to defect it or do a as is ticket. I've asked former pc team members and the execs but no one has an answer. When I searched workbench it says to my support it. I did it under pricing issues and it requires a dpcI. I'm thinking "hello" a not on file item doesn't have a dpci or a pog tied to it. What am I missing?
Can you search the item online for a DPCI then my support it?

What you are missing is that you have a department and class. And you can mysupport as such . You can also attach the file to mysupport . But have tried to scan it under price change ? Because my team had some issues with stuff saying not sold here NOF and when I scanned it in the price change up it gave me the dpci. Do then I just did a b-code label and it work.

Sometimes it's new items for a set that is POG that is 4 weeks out but the system has not dropped in the new POG yet. I usually put it aside to go back to the next day or in a few days to see if the system updated. Or it can be exactly what I've experienced the past few trucks where ther vendor fucked up and sent us items not legal for our store and we ended up defecting the item out.

When I was pulling my autos yesterday it was having me pull an item that is already on the floor (obviously if I'm pulling it). But, when I scanned it in move, it said this was the wrong item. Scanned again in MyWork and Price Change, not on file. I manually keyed it in so I could continue with my pulls. When I pushed it, I scanned another of this item that was already on the floor and it also said not on file. Anybody have any suggestions of what to do in this situation? I have no idea how to mysupport. If it isn't that hard, I can see about doing it in all the time that I don't have. I just know it was in the system a few days ago because it was backstocked

When I was pulling my autos yesterday it was having me pull an item that is already on the floor (obviously if I'm pulling it). But, when I scanned it in move, it said this was the wrong item. Scanned again in MyWork and Price Change, not on file. I manually keyed it in so I could continue with my pulls. When I pushed it, I scanned another of this item that was already on the floor and it also said not on file. Anybody have any suggestions of what to do in this situation? I have no idea how to mysupport. If it isn't that hard, I can see about doing it in all the time that I don't have. I just know it was in the system a few days ago because it was backstocked
When you scan the NOF item, if you know the DPCI, you can hit the option on the "item not on file" screen in myWork that says "request this item to be tied to a DPCI" and it'll submit the mysupport for you. You can also manually print barcodes from the correct DPCI in myWork and relabel the items, since mySupport will take an eternity to fix NOF anyway.

Did you try scanning the items in the price change app or on a register? I've found that myWork will list something as NOF, but the price change app scans it just fine, or the register (or the price scanners at call boxes) and you can get the DPCI there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back