Not on file

Since January we are getting so many items that are not on file. It's stuff coming right off the trucks. It's not in original case. It could've been repack items. Of course everyone thinks I can take care of it. When I scan I select report issue and answer the questions. It may take escalating issue to finally get it resolved. This week and last I've had 5 different items brought to me and I can't submit when I "report issue." So I try going through My Chat/Product issue/Item not on file to only be told the dept number is not correct! I've asked people higher up than me and they say just donate it. But we must've been charged for it some way some how it will be a financial shortage. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've been getting a few NOP/NOF things in repacks, but my area is coming up for revision/transition soon. So I'm holding on to it until all that is done - there have been a couple times when I've salvaged something out only to see it drop into a revision. Oops. It's not a lot so I'm just letting it collect for now.

Common occurrence. I just chatbot it and after a couple of week's they normally tell me to put it on a salvage pallet.

I usually chat bot it, and then look up the truck manifest, print a barcode for the DPCI, and handle it like any other NOP/transition thing

Back