Archived NOW RE-HIREABLE?

can a rehire status change?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back guys!!, about almost 2 years ago I Created a post saying that I was non-rehire-able.
I knew that I was non-rehire-able because the Hr-manager herself told me that I was. but I ended up
being hired at another target that was verrryyy desperate for employees. so I ended up working for them about a little over a year, then I decided to leave to go to school school.

This time I put in a TWO WEEKS NOTICED AND WORKED THE FULL TWO WEEKS because the first time I didn't work my full two weeks and that's what made me non-rehire-able (even though i got hired at the other store) so that being said since i left the correct way this time does this mean I am marked as re-hire-able? I really don't care if im not. I don't plan on returning but im just very curios. Thanks guys

You will probably be as rehireable. Even as unhireable some stores with lazy HR will hire you if they dont look into your employment status.

If I was to put in my 2 weeks notice, I would call out each shift. Thus, you are more likely to be terminated as rehirable; otherwise, it is job abandonment which is non-rehirable. Also know there is a glitch in the JAS 5.0 system. I have seen non-rehirables show up as re-hirables after something occurs but giving away that glitch may confirm my identity to some. Thus, another potential reason why you may have been hired. Also, please know that HR Zone is correct in that it is up to the HRs to ensure you are being hired and are rehirable and it may just have been an accident on their part.

If I was to put in my 2 weeks notice, I would call out each shift. Thus, you are more likely to be terminated as rehirable; otherwise, it is job abandonment which is non-rehirable. Also know there is a glitch in the JAS 5.0 system. I have seen non-rehirables show up as re-hirables after something occurs but giving away that glitch may confirm my identity to some. Thus, another potential reason why you may have been hired. Also, please know that HR Zone is correct in that it is up to the HRs to ensure you are being hired and are rehirable and it may just have been an accident on their part.

We would key you in as non-rehirable if you called out for all of your shifts during your last two weeks because you would not really full fill your two weeks.
I am assuming that you will be keyed in as rehirable this time but if you aren't planning on coming back, it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back