OB NCON Sorters/ Top Producers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to be banned?
I can certainly do that.
Being mildly annoying isn't a bannable offense but I can do it if that's what you want.
That RWTM works at my DC. They had the Break Room ban thier account permanently.

Last edited:
That RWTM works at my DC. They had the Break Room ban thier account permanently. After first break last Tuesday (7:30 pm Central standard time) the account was deactivated. Something about confidentiality agreements and not wanting to bind them? Also they said they have other channels already well developed. I just wanted to see all their threads. They told me to check them out because they are very resourceful.

I flagged you when you came in because you have the same IP as RWTM.
That user asked to be banned and I did so with the understanding that they wouldn't come back.
Coming back to play games is not how you get on my good side.
If you are a coworker, I suggest you be very, very quiet for a while.
If you are who I think you are, go away.
I'm not in the fucking mood.

I flagged you when you came in because you have the same IP as RWTM.
That user asked to be banned and I did so with the understanding that they wouldn't come back.
Coming back to play games is not how you get on my good side.
If you are a coworker, I suggest you be very, very quiet for a while.
If you are who I think you are, go away.
I'm not in the fucking mood.
Jeez. That’s a lie because I’m using a private relay.

Last edited:
That RWTM works at my DC. They had the Break Room ban thier account permanently. After first break last Tuesday (7:30 pm Central standard time) the account was deactivated. Something about confidentiality agreements and not wanting to bind them? Also they said they have other channels already well developed. I just wanted to see all their threads. They told me to check them out because they are very resourceful.
™️

Jeez. That’s a lie because I’m using a private relay. I just wanted to check their threads. We work on the same key. The threads that were created hold insightful information. It could help the distribution center employees and the store employees. To be honest your opinion went in one ear and out the other. Stop lying
When I'm using the big letters it means I'm talking as Moderator.
That means I'm not lying about how the show is run.
I say again, don't piss me off and keep a very low profile.
Singing the praises of someone who was a PITA is not that.
Otherwise...
425.gif

Jeez. That’s a lie because I’m using a private relay. I just wanted to check their threads. We work on the same key. The threads that were created hold insightful information. It could help the distribution center employees and the store employees. To be honest your opinion went in one ear and out the other. Stop lying.
My guy. Using a basic private relay doesn’t mean you’re magically incognito to the internet. We all know it’s you

Reactions: Hal
Jeez. That’s a lie because I’m using a private relay. I just wanted to check their threads. We work on the same key. The threads that were created hold insightful information. It could help the distribution center employees and the store employees. To be honest your opinion went in one ear and out the other. Stop lying.
You dont have to lie. Any chance it wasnt you went out the window when you revealed you have Asperbgers on this account too.

Look RWTM, I enjoy having your enthusiasm here. But you need to mellow out. For what its worth you are doing better this go around already. Challenge yourself to making no more than 2 in any combination of posts/DMs/shoutbox messages a day.

You are a cool guy but were exhausting to deal with before. I dont know much about Aspbergers other than it comes with some challenges in social environments so maybe that was your speed but it prevented having meaningful discussion when you come in and there are 20 notifications, half of which are replies to 3 year old threads with nothing more than a "." As a reply lol.

I sincerely hope you stick around. Just try to be more clear with what you are asking and focus on one topic at a time lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-001324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-001324_Samsung Internet.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 14
The threads that were created hold insightful information.

Well they all said it was on targets SharePoint and was accessible to all through the proper channels which should be much easier to navigate through than their odd posts. One would think target would want to keep and protects it's IP and not have some random employee sharing shit like that which is why not everyone has access. Also doesn't make rational sense to ask to be removed from here then send in coworkers to stir the shit left behind. One special persons opinion on how they see the world from their limited perspective does not reflect how a business should operate or change function as theirs more going on than ones small job function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back