Archived Odd request but does anyone's store have these two things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot but looking for the gold fox cocktail shaker (065-06-2199) and gold 6 wine rack (065-06-2205). These items are clearance and I don't believe they are showing in the online inventory checker but I have seen the other items in this collection in stores as late as today and they are not salvage. If you have seen them recently, can you PM me? Thanks!!

Um.. I think these are in stock pretty much everywhere. Don't think there clearence though.

It's been a little while since I've zoned kitchen, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like that.

I saw them on Friday when I was last in that area, and I believe they were discontinued but not clearance.

Yeah they're certainly not in my area anymore. Those are the two things I need to complete the set I have. I will pay someone if they can buy and ship them for me. :D

Thanks for checking red! Probably paid more than I should have but I got the cocktail shaker on ebay. Still came out ahead though cause I saved $90 on the bar cart and most everything else was 70% off! :D

We still have the cart (was it the Threshold one?) but it's not clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back