ODL

I’m just lost . Garden seasonal has been up for over a month. It took my team about 4 hours however I put two of my inbound team to help build too. So it was a total of 4 people building and the rest of the inbound pushing. Owning inbound , Plano and seasonal works just in my favor

Gondola setting is nearly done - but EMPTY
I need to get ALL the flats: style, entertaining and grill up tomorrow with 2 tm
hoping for the best.
once again, we will be ALMOST finished .
Probably no signing done though.
we STRUGGLE with signing - there is so much - we could spend an hour looking for one endcap header
Any pointers to organize/get it done ?

I need to get ALL the flats: style, entertaining and grill up tomorrow with 2 tm
hoping for the best.
we STRUGGLE with signing - there is so much - we could spend an hour looking for one endcap header

PML should be building the grills

hoping for the best.

Whoever breaks down signing pallet should be separating seasonal/ODL stuff. It took me no more than 5 mins to find everything.

Whoever breaks down signing pallet should be separating seasonal/ODL stuff. It took me no more than 5 mins to find everything.

No one sorts the signing pallets at my store anymore. Not fully anyway. I dig for what I need and if I can spare five minutes I'll throw any saleplan signing on the respective shelves in the fixture room.

Hope the same things happen to rugs next year. Who the hell has room to store them till they set? Then I cursed the day they go salvage. I have to figured how to get them on pallets without them crushing the boxes salvage underneath them.

We manage to sell thru almost all of our rugs every year. Usually only end up salvaging a half dozen or so.

Back